Our Journey so Far…
- The institute was sanctioned in August, 2015 [vide letter No. 1(1)/2015-PI&M, dated 03/08/2015].
- Foundation stone laying ceremony was held at Piprakothi, Motihari on 21 August, 2015.
- Stakeholders meeting of NRC on Integrated Farming held at Patna on 17 September, 2015.
- of Bihar transferred 25 acres of land to establish the institute in the month of March, 2017.
- Office-cum-lab building was initiated in June, 2017 with the financial involvement of Rs. 647.44 lakhs.
- Boundary Wall initiated with the financial involvement of Rs. 108.90 lakhs and farm area development with Rs. 37.51 lakhs, respectively.
- Six scientists joined the institute in May, 2017 and the camp office of the institute was setup at KVK, Piprakothi, Motihari w.e.f. 01/07/2017.
- Unveiling of Mahatma Gandhi Statue on his 150th Jayanti at Motihari on 02/10/2018.
- Foundation stone of Farmers Hostel & Training Hall at Pipra Kothi, Motihari on 02/10/2018 with the financial involvement of Rs. 1180.78 lakhs.